Why eat or drink one meal when you can have dozens in a single afternoon? That’s what these amazing fall fest options bring to the table. There’s something for everyone… or at least everyone worth knowing.
Bacon & Beer Classic
The two best friends in the world are back together again. I was a judge for last year’s festivities, and I’m happy to back in my role yet again. 50+ craft beers, 25+ original bacon dishes, and unlimited bacon strips. Add in party games and a bacon eating contest, and you’ve got a recipe for gluttony.
- Saturday, September 30th, (12)1pm-4pm or (5)6:00pm-9:00pm
- Daley Plaza, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, IL 60602
- GA: $55 | VIP: $65
30+ award-winning whiskeys will be poured for your pleasure at this annual event put on by Tastings.com. Tickets includes a free Glencairn Crystal whiskey glass, a giftbag full of goodies, free food sampling and the chance to win amazing raffle prizes! Oh, and whiskey. Lots and lots of whiskey.
- Thursday, October 12th, 5:30pm to 8:00pm
- Chief O’Neill’s Irish Pub & Restaurant 3471 N. Elston Ave, Chicago, IL
- GA: $30
- 50% off until 9/19 with code: WHISKEY
Mac & Cheese Fest
Three hours of all you can eat mac & cheese from Chicago’s finest restaurants (including house favorite Baptiste & Bottle) plus enough drinks to wash it all down. We all loved the blue box, but this fest will give adult-you a whole new appreciation for your childhood favorite. Part of proceeds go to charity so you can feel good stuffing your face!
- Saturday, November 4th, 12:00-3:00pm or 6:00pm-9:00pm
- UIC Forum: 725 W Roosevelt Rd Chicago, IL.
- GA: $65 | VIP: $105
- $10 off with code “precheesy17”